Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I'm tne new guy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PrinceSy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I love manga most yaoi just warms my tummy. My name is Sy hmmmmmmm. I love Yami most get more most get more. I love your job on Pet Shop I have been looking for the manga since I got the movie. Just wanted to say hi.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrinceSy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I noticed I miss typed the message title. I typed way to fast me think. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lucethira's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi to you too. [img]smile.gif[/img] Ack, I'm backlogged on reading manga... Too many things for me to read!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there, person-who-loves-the-read-manga-manga-manga! Lucky for you--we have more Yami and Petshop coming soon! And of course tummy-warming-yaoi...lol ^^***

    - Crisis

  5. #5
    Inactive Member EarlCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! What thaaaat? Forum with cuddly nice sweet (....) topics! ^.^

    Well, 'xcuse my terrible English, I'm not used to use is anyways ^^??? First a really great THANK YAA!!!! for these woooonderful Scanlations!! *______* Yay... love it! (Expecially the CCs, but that's quite easy to understand heh... =^^=)
    Love Kaori and her Drawings... but these relations and this sense... o___O *yumyum* pointing BoysNextDoor T^T owaiiii.... *snief* I'm moved to tears *_______*
    --> Anyways I'm voting for a nice yaoi-couple in Cain, too ^.........^ Gnehehehee!

    hum... chatting too much o_O??
    greetings
    Early
    (whatever ^^?? )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •